- Image from the albums cover
- The name of artists and album
- The release date (eg. 4.4.16)
- Platforms in which it is available (CD/Vinyl/Download ect..)
- "New Album" or "Debut Album"
- "Limited Edition"
- The most popular song that is included (E.g Florence and the Machine: 'includes the singles Rabbit heart...'')
- Website URL
- Image overlaps with text
- Reviews
- Dark colours
- Name of the artist had the biggest type
- Capitalised and blood letters
- Font linked to genre
- Record company
- Extra DVD footage and Bonus track
- Slogan
About Me
- Rosie Gigg
- My name is Rosie Gigg and I am currently studying English Literature, English Language, Psychology and Media Studies at A-Level. I Love films, music, books, Manga/Graphic novels TV drama and Pop Culture from around the world including Korean and Japanese music . I aim to go into book publishing or editing when I leave education.
Wednesday, 13 January 2016
Conventions of Indie Pop Magazine Adverts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment