About Me

My name is Rosie Gigg and I am currently studying English Literature, English Language, Psychology and Media Studies at A-Level. I Love films, music, books, Manga/Graphic novels TV drama and Pop Culture from around the world including Korean and Japanese music . I aim to go into book publishing or editing when I leave education.

Wednesday, 16 September 2015

Running With The Wolves by Aurora



This was one of the songs we considered using for our music video but we decided against it because the music video itself was already to powerful and something that we would like to do ourselves. we liked the concept of this video of what almost seems dystopian. i really liked the mise-en-scene and costume, with a gray colour palette as it creates an almost melancholic and dystopian atmosphere. The vast and empty spaces almost gives the  music video a very strong and powerful image.We also really liked some of the shots. The wide shot of the artist running we found was really powerful and maybe something that we would like to use in our video, although it would have to suit the pace of our song like this shot does. Additionally, I really like the ending of this music video where there is a long/wide shot of the artist in the lake as it is a very finite way of ending the music video as she goes underwater.

No comments:

Post a Comment