About Me

My name is Rosie Gigg and I am currently studying English Literature, English Language, Psychology and Media Studies at A-Level. I Love films, music, books, Manga/Graphic novels TV drama and Pop Culture from around the world including Korean and Japanese music . I aim to go into book publishing or editing when I leave education.

Thursday, 3 September 2015

Happiness by Red Velvet



This is another Kpop song and the main reason  I decided to put in on my blog is the effects that they used in the video. In particular I really like the kaleidoscope and mirror effects as it makes the music video very entertaining and interesting to watch. I also like the abstract and performance elements of the video as it makes the video very memorable.

The kaleidoscope and mirror effects in an indie setting could represent struggle and confusion which are themes that we would like to include in out music video, and is typical of an indie music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment