About Me
- Rosie Gigg
- My name is Rosie Gigg and I am currently studying English Literature, English Language, Psychology and Media Studies at A-Level. I Love films, music, books, Manga/Graphic novels TV drama and Pop Culture from around the world including Korean and Japanese music . I aim to go into book publishing or editing when I leave education.
Wednesday, 21 October 2015
Band Name Generator Game!
In lesson today, we played a game that could help us generate possible band names. We wrote down a noun and folded the paper to hide it then passed it to the next person and who wrote an adjective and so on.We did this around three times before we saw what we had come up with. My personal favourite was 'The Flaming Keys',I liked 'Vintage Tables' as well. I had lots of fun doing this task, although I actually found it rather difficult as I wanted to chose interesting words but in that moment everything just disappeared from my mind.It made me realise that choosing names is a big challenge.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment