About Me

My name is Rosie Gigg and I am currently studying English Literature, English Language, Psychology and Media Studies at A-Level. I Love films, music, books, Manga/Graphic novels TV drama and Pop Culture from around the world including Korean and Japanese music . I aim to go into book publishing or editing when I leave education.

Friday, 23 October 2015

Track Titles

To get inspiration for our diggi-pack name and track titles we have looked at other artists in the indie pop genre.

Aurora - Album: Winter Bird (2016)
Florence and the Machine - Album: Lungs
The Decembrists - Album: The King Is Dead
Foster the People - Album: Torches
Awolnation- Album: Run

Most of the names for the track title and album titles are one worded. We like this and are considering using a one worded title for our album or band name and track titles.

No comments:

Post a Comment