About Me
- Rosie Gigg
- My name is Rosie Gigg and I am currently studying English Literature, English Language, Psychology and Media Studies at A-Level. I Love films, music, books, Manga/Graphic novels TV drama and Pop Culture from around the world including Korean and Japanese music . I aim to go into book publishing or editing when I leave education.
Sunday, 30 August 2015
Just something that I liked...
I really like the cinematography in this video, the close up angles almost gives of an intimate and personal atmosphere which I think would help in creating a music video as it draws the audience in more and helps covey the emotions of the artist an song. I also really like the lighting and colour pallet in the video as it gives the video a very calm tone that suits the music well. I don't think this would have worked as well if the colour pallet was louder or psychedelic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment