Now that we have changed our ideas and have finished the storyboard and animatic for our new song, it was important that we got some audience feedback. We showed these items to our friends and asked what they thought. Below, I have transcribed some of the things that they said.
"I like the narrative. It suits the lyrics of the song and is something that a lot of people our age can relate to."
"How would you do the ending of the girl in the lake? wouldn't it be difficult to go in the water in this weather?"
"I like that you have the two different scenes as it can represent the two different sides to herself."
"Maybe you should make it so the editing will be a little faster and to the beat of the song so that they can match better."
"I like that the narrative is about someone lying to their friends about their feelings as it something a lot of young people can relate to."
No comments:
Post a Comment