About Me

My name is Rosie Gigg and I am currently studying English Literature, English Language, Psychology and Media Studies at A-Level. I Love films, music, books, Manga/Graphic novels TV drama and Pop Culture from around the world including Korean and Japanese music . I aim to go into book publishing or editing when I leave education.

Thursday, 19 November 2015

Projector Ideas!

While playing around with the projectors and LED lights, we came up with a few ideas for our music videos. We used a secondary image of clouds and projected it onto Nicole. We decided to use the clouds here as they have interesting texture. We also liked the multiple colours as the colours can help set the mood and the bright colours create a fun and 'pop-y" atmosphere. Also it looks very dramatic. 



We took inspiration for this from One Direction's music video "Perfect" and Taeyeon's "I" music video. 




It is possible that we could also use this for our diggi-pack cover. like Katie Sky's "Paradise" and Tove Lo "Queen of the clouds" who is similar to the arises Florrie. 









No comments:

Post a Comment