About Me

My name is Rosie Gigg and I am currently studying English Literature, English Language, Psychology and Media Studies at A-Level. I Love films, music, books, Manga/Graphic novels TV drama and Pop Culture from around the world including Korean and Japanese music . I aim to go into book publishing or editing when I leave education.

Friday, 6 November 2015

Day 2-Behind the scenes filming

Today we went to Grovelands Park to start filming. The location was really nice, especially with all the Autumn  leaves but, unfortunately,  it began to rain. It wasn't to heavy at first and we were able to film a lot of the shots we had planned to film and worked alongside the rain. However, as the day progressed we were unable to continue and found it very difficult to film in the rain. We have left a few scenes for another day such as going into the lake ( we also though that the lake at Grovelands was a little too deep to wade through) and a few of the open field shots.






No comments:

Post a Comment