About Me

My name is Rosie Gigg and I am currently studying English Literature, English Language, Psychology and Media Studies at A-Level. I Love films, music, books, Manga/Graphic novels TV drama and Pop Culture from around the world including Korean and Japanese music . I aim to go into book publishing or editing when I leave education.

Thursday, 12 November 2015

Creating questionaire

To help us with audience and market research, we have created a questionnaire. Here are some of the questions that we will ask people. We have used 'suerveymonkey', but we might also create a poll on twitter, film interviews and give out questionnaires to others as well. Most of our questions are open questions as we feel that qualitative data might be a little more valuable as it may give more detailed information. However, it might be a little more difficult to analyse. 





No comments:

Post a Comment